Acura Legend Forum banner

Pictures of my 1995 Legend SE

5K views 37 replies 17 participants last post by  bboarder711 
#1 ·
As requested here are some pictures of my 1995 Legend SE. Everything is basically stock under the hood. Just added a set of Neeper Haaz and changed the head unit to a 7in Dual Din Kenwood Monitor and added some subs. Will post more pictures later.

DeSoulja2185

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice but lets see the coupe in the background! how about a pic of them side by side!

#5 ·
yea as soon as i got my coupe i was going 2 tone even before i knew this site was even around!lol kinda crazy

#13 ·
hold on man i may have to invite you over the night before to help me install what im currently working on ....... dont tell anbody

#27 ·
why you hiding this sexy thing! I love SE in diff colors cause the main color you see is the white ones i'm looking at getting one like your! Also what kinda wing is that my boy is diggin it?

#25 ·
Oh that is sexy, looks like a mean Lex. I like the gauges too,

#28 ·
i have not seen this pics!!!!. im going to make and SE represent thread and ill post pics of everybodys SEs and if you havemore then post those

#38 ·
thanks korrupt1
when i first joined i remember when takemorepills owned that car and he put in the 5spd as well as shaved the front bumper and i looked up to that car soo much but i could never stand the rims the iterior withe the basic plastic trim or even the wing .
so i planned on my own car and now what jason did to is just made it sexy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.