Location: Georgia, 30 miles northwest of Atlanta
Black Pearl (charcoal gray) with gray leather interior
This is a great car! This car always starts when you turn the key and it is reliable. If the new owner continues to care for this car as it has always been cared for, the car will easily go another 100,000 miles. It is reasonable to believe it will go another 300,000 miles. The body is perfect except for one tiny ding. Mostly kept under a Technalon custom-fit car cover (included) for the first 10 years, then in a garage ever since 1996. Paint is shiny, not dull with age as one might expect.
Original owner. No under-age drivers, ever. No vehicular accidents. No rust.
All service has been performed by the dealer. Tire alignment, balancing, brakes, etc. have been performed by Gran Torismo East, the best specialists in the southeast.
2.7 liter engine, 24-valve, V-6
5-speed manual transmission
• Power 10-way driver’s seat, windows, door mirrors, door locks, antenna, and moon roof.
• Dual heated power door mirrors.
• Cruise control.
• Security alarm system.
• Map lights front, reading lamps rear.
• Intermittent windshield wipers.
• Electric rear-window defroster with timer.
• Halogen headlamps.
• Dual illuminated vanity mirrors.
• Fog lamps.
• Michelins, alloy wheels, brake dust shields, front mud guards.
• New windshield.
• Brand new replacement Technalon cover (as my new Acura has taken the garage slot).
• Cassette deck with 4 new speakers, 7-band programmable equalizer.
• Receiver hitch (for bike racks, wheelchairs, carry-all trunks, etc.)
• Four Acura Legend floor mats. These original mats are extremely dense and show no wear.
• Original, complete owner’s manual. Original, dealer’s window sticker.
*All service requirements are currently complete. Any parts or systems that would require service by this point have been completed. No major service or replacement is anticipated (per the dealer) anytime soon. A detailed list of service visits, repairs, and parts replacements of the last 25+ years is available, upon request.
*Disclosures: (previously-mentioned fan motor problem has been repaired)
• The hood does not stay up.