Too many 6-Speed Legends....3 to choose from....All are For Sale - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > Cars For Sale > Legends For Sale

Legends For Sale Post your Legend, RL, or other for sale in this category.

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-17, 07:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Car 1: 94 Gold Legend LS 6sp
Car 2: 94 Blk Legend LS 6sp
Car 3: 95 Wht Legend L 6sp

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Too many 6-Speed Legends....3 to choose from....All are For Sale

Hello Folks,

I'm preparing for retirement and that means reducing the fleet of vehicles. I've collected three 6-Speed Legend Coupes and I can't keep them all. In spite of me using them in rotation, over 50% of my maintenance costs are due to the vehicles not being driven enough.

They are each very different from a background perspective but I still like them all and honestly don't have a favorite. Therefore, I am going to put them all up for sale and keep the last one, whichever it is.

1994 Acura Legend LS coupe in Gold/Beige leather. It has less than 140,000 miles on the odometer but I believe the car has more miles on it than that. I got it from Florida a few years back and drove it home to Massachusetts. It is as you'd expect from a Florida car .

1994 Acura Legend LS coupe in Black/Black leather. It has 51,000 miles on it. I bought it from another collector and shipped it here from Denver. I believe the mileage is accurate but the outside body is not as pristine as you'd expect. There is rust on the rear fenders and I was intending to completely paint the car since there are other scratches on it and a ding on the right rear quarter.

1995 Acura Legend L coupe in White/Beige leather. This one is in the best condition of the group. It has 89,xxx miles on it and it's obvious they were "easy" miles. The paint is original and flawless with the exception of the spoiler that was added about 15 years ago. It has a few bubbles in it. This car has been "upgraded" by the previous owner and I haven't had the time to put it back to stock trim. There is a Stromung exhaust, aftermarket intake, rims, tint, and a crazy ass stereo.

That much being said, it just scratches the surface of the stories behind each car. Call me if you're interested in one and I'll be happy to tell you everything about them in excruciating detail. All cars are owned outright and titles are in-hand located in Massachusetts. I intend to sell the cars at a reasonable price, regardless of what I paid. I don't need the money so low-ball offers will be ignored. Having them go to a "good home" with another enthusiast is preferable.

So give me a call and we can talk about any of the cars above. Thanks for reading the long post.

Doug

Cell: 508-789-4635
Doug Spach is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-17, 11:21 AM   #2 (permalink)

Car 1: 94 Gold Legend LS 6sp
Car 2: 94 Blk Legend LS 6sp
Car 3: 95 Wht Legend L 6sp

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Should have mentioned it above.....I can provide hi-res photos of any angle or view of any car you're interested in.
Doug Spach is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > Cars For Sale > Legends For Sale