Newbie FAQ - Page 6 - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Acura Legend > Second Generation Legend (1991-1995)

Second Generation Legend (1991-1995)

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-01-12, 04:58 PM   #76 (permalink)

Car 1: honda prelude

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
can someone tell me what yr/yrs the type II front brakes came off of? searched on here for 3 hrs last night trying to find out. I am trying to locate a set and need to know yr/model/trim levels to ask the auto wreckers around here.
ba4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-12, 08:39 PM   #77 (permalink)

Car 1: 1994 Legend L Cloth Type II Auto
Car 2: 1994 LS Coupe 6speed

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ba4me View Post
can someone tell me what yr/yrs the type II front brakes came off of? searched on here for 3 hrs last night trying to find out. I am trying to locate a set and need to know yr/model/trim levels to ask the auto wreckers around here.
If you see the wheel package like on my car below, that's one indication the car should have the upgraded front brake system. Another indication is if the engine has the Type II plate on the top of the intake manifold.

Sold my Legend on 09-22-10 > bought it back on 11-15-10.
JDM "certified" Type II engine transplant 3-24-12 at 211,875 miles after a failed heli coil did in my first engine.
4HondaOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-12, 10:51 PM   #78 (permalink)
Fut RIP

Car 1: 91 Alpha/Alpha Touring KA7
Car 2: 92 Alpha/ AlphaT KA8
Car 3: 91L,93LS,94LS KA7's

iTrader Score: 39 reviews
All 93-95 coupe have type 2 calipers only the 94/95 GS and is a sedan only but not all 94/95 sedans are gs's

Yes im back! Alpha/AlphaTouring!http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulleti...ang%2Fjdm-kang
Originally Posted by Blackend
Good to meet you too Willie. I tell ya, when we were walking the Auto-X course and you guys started pulling in, I had no idea who it was until I saw the green machine and we're all like "ooohhhh, that's Willie and the Acuraholicks!"

Glad you guys made it out, and nice meeting all of you.
L3GDKANG/JDMKANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-12, 12:15 PM   #79 (permalink)

Car 1: 1992 acura legend

hi i have a 1992 acura legend that has its problems but the biggest one that im running into is weather im driveing or in park the rpms will not pass 4000 the needle will hit for grand and act like if its redline can any one help me out
derrick.mcmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-13, 05:44 PM   #80 (permalink)

Car 1: 91 Acura Legend

On the VSS issue where "D4 indicator light in the dash cluster is on," is stated is "on" a typo? I'm just now realizing that my D4 was out completely when I got the car but though nothing of it since all off the electronics had quirks. I know my VSS is out now though. My D4 was never on so was thinking you meant to say "...D4 indicator linght in the dash cluster is (blinking or) off,..." If I'm wrong then sorry about that. Thanks for the post though. Just when I thought I found all the info I could find you helped me out just a little bit more.
Shalashaska016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Acura Legend > Second Generation Legend (1991-1995)