Acura Legend Forum banner

So my Legend doesnt wanna go...

962 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  sd168 
#1 ·
I've been trying to sell my legend for a week now but recently, its been driving really really good. My only problem right now seams to be the fan issue still. The fans at the radiator only stay on with the key in the ignition. I havent tried to diagnose this yet, but its my next objective. Do any of u think the dealer will know how to diagnose the legend if i take it to them?

#4 ·
If the fans also start running immediately when you start the car then it would point to the fans being directly wired to run off of the ignition and bypassing the normal way. One way this is done easily is by taking the two wires going to the sensor on the radiator and splicing them together, so you can start there.

#5 ·
It's probably...

a heat sensor. My fans did not work and I ended up replacing all the sensors in the engine then the fans now work even. Go to NAPA or any auto parts store and say you need a heat fan sensor for your car. They will look it up then you can take out the old and pop the new one or ones in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.