Acura Legend Forum banner

Pics of the GS up the canyon (G2)

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  supra2nv 
#1 ·
Well, I realized that I have never posted pictures of the G2's in the Gallery, so here's a couple pics of the 6-speed.
Finally temps have been above freezing, so I thought I better give the Legend a little exercise.

See less See more
#8 ·
Beautiful car and pics I think this is the first I have seen your G2. It is very clean!

#14 ·
Thanks everybody for all the comments!

Ty, it's up Little Cottonwood Canyon just above Alta Ski Resort (you can see one of the lifts in the first shot). I grew up a mile from the mouth of this canyon. I'm up for a shoot with my car's evil twin, but it might be a little while. Wait, why is mine the evil one? :lol:

Oddly enough, sometimes it is warmer up the canyon than in the valley. It was probably 35-38. Salt Lake City has a large inversion problem that causes all sorts of other weird problems. I was actually above the cloud of pollution that hangs over the valley, so the sun was much brighter and warmer feeling. I could barely see my digicam screen!

As for the car being clean, yeah it is cleaner than my auto GS which makes it easier to photograph, haha, less flaws to hide. It's funny, cause when I left my house it was very clean, but by the time I drove through the water on the road I had dirty water on the side of the car and the mirrors even! I guess having mudflaps really does make a difference.

I think I figured out why I don't take many pictures of my cars out on location. It's all the looks that people give me! haha. You'd think I wasn't wearing any clothes or something! I don't know how you do it so much Tyson, I guess you just get used to it, or pretend your famous?

#17 ·
I don't know how you do it so much Tyson, I guess you just get used to it, or pretend you're famous?
I know exactly what you're talking about. Trust me, I've been there a million times. Your car's parked in the middle of the road, you're outside bending down to get the right angle of the car in a beautifully-composed shot, and somebody comes driving along so you have to hurry up and get in the car to move it before they hit you. Been there, done that. It's one thing to have people stare at you when you're taking a picture of your own car alongside the road. What really draws attention is when you're at a meet and you have multiple people standing around taking pictures of the cars. I'm sure people driving past wonder what the crap's going on.

was that the 6 speed Supra2nv was selling?
Yes.

#18 ·
Bentley, you were so close to getting that car too! :(

Ryan is a good guy, glad him and I worked something out on that thing. Glad he has the opportunity to start using it again!

yeah, that thing has litterally only 2 small dings on the entire car. Thing is cleaaaan.

#20 ·
yeah dude you cannot see any dings on that car. plus the freaking door moldings are perfect...i dont get it, mine looked like someone went at it with a hammer so i had to replace all mine. on your car, there are only two dings from what i recall. there is that one on the driver side fender (happened in transport to me) and the other is on the passenger rear quarter, right on the edge, tiny. either one is hard to see unless youre looking for it.

thanks for the compliments on my interior. im unhappy with the install actually, and want to complian, but i will suck it up. i may take it appart and redo it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.