Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad is selling an '01 Prelude 5-speed, Electron Blue, 74,000 miles. He bought it for my sister a few years ago...she needed something bigger and gave it back to him. He has been driving it for about the last six months. The car is spectacular looking and would be great to mod (is bone stock). My dad has taken great care of it as he is a car nut...his current sports car is a 1998 Supra TwinTurbo with 35k after a string of Porsche's...but he loves driving that Prelude aound town!

He is semi-actively selling it as he doesn't really "do" the internet but he can't buy another car until he moves one per my mom's orders. If anyone is interested PM me or respond here...I'll go over there and take pics if there is sincere interest. He is looking for $11,900 OBO.

Thanks

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Got bigger pics to put up here? Looks minty!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a really nice color that you don't see often (CL/TL's offered that color as well early 00's). I'll see if there are any more pics if not I could take some myself in about a week - they are on vacation.

Car is very mint to my knowledge. My dad can give the specifics but I saw it after it was detailed and it looked spectacular - body wise. I have driven it several times and loved it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts