Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if you all have heard of this yet, but I just read it in the March Car and Driver! I couldn't even finish the article before I was on here checking if anyone had said anything. The mag. says 260 hp, 232 ft-lbs, 6-spd with LIMITED SLIP, 0-60 6.3 seconds. I am heading to the Acura dealer tomorrow, to find out more. I might be garaging my Legend for a little while! Finally They Listened to ME! Gotta love it!
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
This is actually pretty old, but yeah there is a 6 speed type S. It has the same specs as the old CLS except the tranny and limited slip. The 0-60 is about the same but the quarter mile was kind of disappointing. It only did high 14s quarter.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
heu

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

give me a 6speed legend coupe any day.

what good is a car that goes fast but is ugly and generic as hell?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I love the interior....

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Too bland for my taste, but I ave seen them dressed pretty nice I saw one lowered with 19' HRE's sweeeettt I must say, but no I'll have to let the CL past me by not interested....

As I look at the picture I have to say its nice but not aggresive, the design dosen't commands your attention like the g2's its to soft. Somwhat,... American, the doors and the back wheels are a bit to far away from each other looks awkward. The car dosen't pose I'm drawn to cars that pose when they're sitting. Acura cars don't do that anymore.....:(

·
Registered
41 Posts
yeah the CL-Type S is nice......but it's no Legend 6Speed....i'd stick with the original, the classy, the Legend!

G

·
I like the CL-S but also like the LEGEND more... But my girl likes the CL-S and if we were married I would buy one for her... Keep it acura ya know?? Silver/Black CL-S Slammed on its OEM 17's look great... Ide stay with the Auto cause I dont like the new 02-03 look...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts