Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAN ANYONE TELL ME PLEASE HOW CAN I GET THE HARNESS FOR THE 1 PIECE HEADLIGHTS BULB 702K??????? I NEED HELP ON THAT.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I'm not sure if they are available in the US....I know that the bulbs that the JDM onepiecers use are only available in Japan....Makes me think the harness is the same case.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Samir,

my buddy will be in Hawaii and then onto Japan (to get our HEADERS YEAH BABY!). He found a harness for my one-piece, i'll see if he can get another and see how much they cost.

Polarg makes the 702k bulb, check with a local shop to see if they can order it for you

Part number
b-55 p0727

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MAN IF YOU CAN TELL YOUR BUDDY GET ANOTHER SET OF HARNESSES I WILL BE STRESS FREE.......JUST LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH THEY WOULD COST YOU AND I WOULD DO MY PART

·
Registered
802 Posts
legendarith said:
is there a big diff between jap and us harness? jeff, when binh did ur lights, did u already have a harness?
Binh just spliced the wires. i'll take pictures later. there was no wiring harness for the One piece that he had.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YEAH MAN IF YOU CAN UPDATE US WITH PICTURES OR HOW HE DID GO ABOUT SPLICING WIRES........I MEAN I DONT UNDERSTAND , IF YOU CAN ORDER THE BULBS FOR THE ONE PIECE , THEN WHY IS IT HARD TO GET THE HARNESS OR THE SOCKETS FOR IT

·
Registered
310 Posts
can i ask why do u need another harness? is it for backup? or the harness will be compatible with the US spec?

thanks

·
Registered
310 Posts
acuralegend.com said:
Yea, why not just splice the wires?
That's what I did on mine.
do you have the wiring diagram by any chance? i just bought a one piece headlight for G2 legend. is the wiring diagram compatible between sedan and coupe?

thanks

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
WHEN I WIRED MY ONE PIECES LIGHTS I USED THE EXISITING HARNESS. BUT I THINK THAT I GOT THE LIGHT HOOKED UP WRONG I FIND MYSELF RIDING AROUND WITH THE HIGHBEAMS ALL THE TIME BECAUSE THE LOW BEAMS ARE WAY TO LOW. THE WIRING DIAGRAM WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE TO SEE WHAT I DID WRONG.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts