Acura Legend Forum banner

81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Ken said:
lmbfao!!!:giggle::giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Kia?

Benz-Wow I fell asleep in my benz today at a stop sign, the next thing I know, I totaled my car.( tis was true, it happened to my mom's boss in his benz) sad:p

wooden go cart-is there a company that makes z-rated tires and basket ball rims for my darn winnin racer?
"Kia? what the crap is a kia?"

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Mercedes-Benz forum:

I spent $35,000 on my car. Do you think I can afford brains?

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
hey those people are cool, im a member over there :giggle:

i probably would have tried to pic up the spray can as well:-/...............

G

·
well if they don't want their car looking like that.... they could give it to me!!!! hell, I would just say it was a one of a kind marble interior! :giggle: :giggle:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Kia- (off topic)
- if one more person tells me "I'll see ya in a Kia" :mad:
(gen dis)
- Forget Home Depot mods, go to Toys R Us! Mad Mods Yo!

Benz C230 forum:
- Some punk in a TT Supra thought he was the shiz... Taught him a lesson in performance.

Bentley forum:
- 3rd time in the shop this week. These things are handmade, what gives? Damn. :(

BTW- Where in the hell has AcSwerver been lately? Miss the comedy. :(

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,934 Posts
ferrari 360 spyder/modena
- gumball3000, i got pulled over 8 times in the first 2 days anyone else???
- i got puled over in my f50 for doin 187, went to jail

porsche (ruf)
- gumball3000, i have discovered my top speed, 210 (PICS)

hey do some more bout hummers the fenderbender was great

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
AW guys my hummer has gotten 1mpg!!!! iddint that awesome? i also ran over a cow and dog without noticing it. aw shiet i dropped some coffee, is there a way to replace the whole chair?

·
-------------------------
1,973 Posts
LOL I just read the entire thread from start to finish...

Legend (G1 General Discussion):
Just bought my Legend and I think I have a hole in my sunroof :(.

Any more Civic ones?
Mustang forums
-Some punk kid in a civic tried to race me.

Civic forums (quite a few here)
-Some punk kid in a Mustang tried to race me
-Just added some more decals (5hp gain)
-whose tailpipe is bigger (post pics)
-A want some Altezza'a
-Car actually took off today. Thanks to my new wing.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
PimpsChariot,com

Attention female investors of the free world. I have a slight problem. Ya see on an average given work night I work 5 to 6 hoes in three different spots. Now, When I pick up 2 everything cool but some where between number 4 and 5 things get heavy. I hate to ditch Big Sexy cuz she pulls in around 2 to 3 G's just on Mondays alone. And I can't go without my 150 pound Siberian Tiger fur coat. I've (well one of my broads) loaded up a pic. Please reply. Players Ball is next week and i'm getting my springs polished and dipped in gold so I gotta be right. - Damion

BTW - Thursday nights is 2 for 1 night and Tuesdays is " F*** for a Buck night"

·
Registered
408 Posts
i'm laughin sooooo hard my abs r hurtin...

civic forum
- my car's making a funny sound...bvrrrrrrrrrrr...bvrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

fullsizechevy forum
- do 44in superswamper boggers make alotta road noise?

escalade forum
- (off topic) yo, can't believe da foo Yao Ming postarized me tanite. that's [email protected]$#%$ up!

bentley forum
- (off topic) yo, can't believe da foo Yao Ming postarized me tanite. that's [email protected]$#%$ up!

west coast choppers forum

'64 impala forum
- (off topic) fo shizzle my nizzle...itz da snoop D-O-double gizzle...pass me anotha joint.

lotus forum
- (off topic) just got my second lotus tonight, penis grew another inch...4 1/2 inches...woohoo!

vw bug forum
- (off topic) poll: real flower or silk flower?

acura legend forum
- (off topic) spontaneous orgasm when looking at my car. multiple orgasms while driving my car. anyone else have this problem?

legend girl

·
Registered
269 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:
TL/CL forums
- *newbe* - I did a search for 'Tranny Problems' on Google and it referred me here. Well here's my question: I'm post-op and would like to know are the hormones pills supposed to take this long to make my breast grow? and also since my penis is now history am I still supposed to have jock itch? :( :confused:
Hahahaha!:giggle:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hyundai Elantra:
Yo...did you guys know they make a turbo for our car?!?!...Go ALPINE!!!!

Kia:
I just heard from the Hyundai guys that there is a turbo for the elantra...you guys think we could squeeze it in and will it void warranty?

Mercedes:
Well I just got my new SL...I thought this thing was a convertible?..How the hell do you open this thing?!

Miata:
Group buy: the little plastic rear window $25.00...OH YEAH!!

Oldsmobile:
They couldn't have given it a better name!!!

Mercury Capri:
Well I got a new engine, but that didn't fix the roof leak...were you guys kidding with me?!?! :mad:

Honda Civic:
I've got a H22A in my bubble back...do you guys think I should use a seperate exhaust for each cylinder?...It's just not loud enough!

Jaguar:
How do you pronouce the name of our car?...I say it like this Jagwar...but those damn commercials Jag-you-are...What the hell is a Jag-you-are???!!!

·
Fighting Irish
634 Posts
aznman007 said:
"Kia? what the crap is a kia?"
Kia stands for Killed In Action.

From my own experience:

Mustang Bullitt Forum: "These things are going to go back up in value, right?"

Acura Legend Forum: "There's a real aftermarket coming up soon for our cars, right?"

Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum: "I just realized my car is slow, but it's already dropped in value $10,000 from when I bought it 2 months ago, so I can't sell it to get back what I owe. What should I do?"

LS1 (Camaro/Firebird) Forum: "I make over 400rwp but i i'm not breaking into the 12's in the 1/4 because i can't cut under a 2.0 60' to save my life. PS. I love burnouts."

81 - 100 of 112 Posts