Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.... I beat you all too it:D

1000 members! That is so awesome! This board is cool. I would not know half the stuff about cars that I do if it was not for the very helpful members that are here. Thank you all, as I have been posting on the forums for about a year now, and have learned many valuble peices of information from you.

I never thought there would be that many people who drive legends who have time to come to the web and talk about them. It seems that if you look out on the road, everyone has a civic or integra with the same mods (intake, exhaust, alteza, glowing windsheild wiper nozzle thingys, etc).

Everytime I see a legend, it has its own characteristics, and is very unique. I drool when I see all legends, g1,g2, sedan or coupe.... I like em all. When I drive around town, I am lucky if I see one a day. I have only seen 5 G2 coupes in Calgary. I love this car. Long live Legends;)

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
LOL.... if you did, it would be the bald white man gawking and drooling over Jasmyn.... he was in Atlanta and Dallas last week:)

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
I've been watching the member count to see who #1000 would be, It's been going so slow lately. Well, boys and girls, we revived the Legend community from last year, when I thought it was going downhill. Everyone thank Matt for a job well done!

so,,,who is member #1000?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Dangit, you beat me to it...I wanted to be the one to create the thread about this...Hmmm..Should I delete this and then start my own:rolleyes: :D haha...

This is great how many people are here, learning about the site, and that word is getting around....So I want to thank everyone for contributing your information to the Legend community.

I started this forum on January 15th and now, May 5th, we have 1000 members. In a little less than four months time. Only increased potential from here!! Thanks my Legend Brothers.:)

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
dang it. i wanted to beat you guys to it. oh well, i figured it would be leon, furture x or mckinzie. HAHA

anyway, for all of you who have recently joined the forum, dont forget to sign up for legendary legendz. ( legendarylegendz.com )
sign up for your region and then sign up for nopi. right leon. you have not been posting every other day to join lately. Its all good. Keep it real.
1000 kicks ass
peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Leon Millette said:
lol @ McKenzie

Yes Matt...be proud..our 2nd milestone!

now if everyone on here was an LLCC member ( ALOT OF YOU ARE!!) that would be awesome!

Even more awesome would be if you included this in your sig...

\I'd be willing to host a reasonable size .jpg for your sig so all could see your babies!

holla at me
I honestly feel like your site is advertised enough on here. Not that I feel like that is a bad thing. But you link that bad boy all the time, and that takes up some space. Every once in a while or from now on, I'd just say "Check the link in my sig" or if you are wanting to take them to a particular section of your site, name that section...Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
tnelson said:
Hey otter, whats with the sig, you run a club or somethin?
You should check out Legendarylegendz.com leon runs a legend club. join up. Good to have you.
peace
Tnelson
its not really a club, more like a community I'm trying to form in thw NW, since we're pretty neglected as far as the import scene goes. I checked out legendarylegendz, there are some NICE cars on there! Soon I will have one myself, right now I'm rockin the accord. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts