Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
The Infamous Left Lane
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i filled my moms 01 Ford Expedition and it was 105 and didn't even fill it though

just wanted to know from u guys and gals with suvs how much do u pay to fill up ur tank (if u ever tried to) regular $3.70:(

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
I paid about $80 to fill up my 04 Chevy Silverado Z71. Last time i filled up was $2.42 for regular. I had about a quarter tank or so left.

·
Registered
623 Posts
The other day we filled up my buddy's Scourge (Excursion Diesel) with 41 gals of Diesel @ 3.90/gal

He had to swipe his credit card 4 times! lol.
my teammate has a lifted diesel excursion and he said he has to get them to turn the pump back on because it cuts off at $100. i'm sure he's paying 130-140 per fillup. good thing his dad is an extremely wealthy vet.

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
I'm thinking of finding the most fuel INefficient vehicle just for the hell of it. Then going to the hippies on campus and revving at them on their bikes.

No, I'm not saying only hippies ride bikes, but these are actual hippies.

Another side note, being environmentally smart is a great thing.
I do that sometimes to people filling up there little prius's. It's funny to see the look on their faces.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
I hate these gas prices. God I hope it doesn't reach $5 a gal.

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
:giggle: I always say when I leave the gas station it feels the nozzle is up my ass and not in my gas tank.

But for the supply and demand, if the fucking stupid soccer moms would get something other than their stupid Suburbans and Escalades they HAVE to have to tote one kid around and for them to go shopping, that would help the demand even more.
or us country folks that just have to have to big truck.

But that's why i've got the G1 to fall back on. :D

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,591 Posts
wow, yall are suckers....$3.25/gal here.

and gas will never reach $5/gal all across the US, maybe in certain places, like california and new york where price gouging is typical, but not "universal" $5/gal. yes its "supply and demand" only so much, the biggest increase in gas price over the past year is the drop in the value of the dollar.

how much you guys pay for your legends?
this has nothing to do with gas prices and is completly random:wtf: :rofl:
i believe he meant to fill up.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.