1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Clean Coupe, but too pricey.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
my 92 LS KA8 only has just turned 105,xxx im the 3rd owner and i have to say nope!

·
Registered
486 Posts
sad thing is i saw a legend coupe that was listed for $16,200 and someone bought it..even with 68,000 miles and flawless exterior and interior..no way in the world that its worth 16K

·
NBP...
4,154 Posts
I'd say a good 7k. Is it me or is the backend saggin a little too much?:squint:
Haha... not with THAT mileage. I might give them $6500 but no more.
What do you see in it that would make you pay that much?

I think my Legend looks better than that + its a 6spd, black on black, with some mods, but I wouldn't ask any more than $6000 for it.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What do you see in it that would make you pay that much?

I think my Legend looks better than that + its a 6spd, black on black, with some mods, but I wouldn't ask any more than $6000 for it.
+1, I paid $3500 for mine with slightly less miles when I bought it and in similar near perfect condition.

·
Registered
476 Posts
dude, what an overprice. i would give it 3200, b/cuz of the miles, that is almost as much as mine. mine would probly go for 1300. if tht

·
Registered
567 Posts
Is it me or what, does the temp gauge look closer to the mid-line? Here in Alabama, people think their Legends are gold. And for 10k, I'd expect them to replace the brake light!

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
it does look pretty damn good. paint, interior, wood and such.

also, to the rear sagging comment, he did say he has a sound system, so subs? and he says its lowered so that's probably why.

5-7k at best depending on how its condition really is in person.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts