Acura Legend Forum banner

12 second or less acura ?

913 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  HurricaneLegend 
#1 ·
How would i go about this low 12 second feat ? Without turbo or supercharging. Also about how much would it cost?

Also, how much would it cost to make low 14's ?

#5 ·
low 12's without forced induction? That's a big job for a V6 in a heavy car. Why no forced induction? It would seem possible that a lightened Legend with a built twin turbo setup would hit low 12's, but surely not a fully loaded Legend with a n/a engine. Even then, if you could get our V6 to pump out enough power to push these heavy cars to low 12's, I guarantee it would not pass emissions. 370 hp would not be enough. It might get you into the low 13's, high 12's. You would need 400+ hp.

#7 ·
well DV8's beast get him in the low/mid 13s. Ask him what he did, and I remember him saying that he needed a higher tourqe staller so he can launch his auto at a higher RPM. If he did, or has done it, he can get into the high 12s.

#11 ·
HurricaneLegend said:
Yeah, I'm with Jose, making a 12 second Legend would require excruciating work, and waaaaay to much money. So just enjoy your 15 second quarters with the rest of us:D
Um......no, i like to sit in my Leather seat and look over at my leather passanger seat, and listen to my stereo system then immediatly stage and run my 13.5, on stock internals w/NOS.

There's nothing like BLOWING people's mind's away

~Hybrid

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.