Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No tires 375.00 , with very minimal curb rash, very much worth the price which is still negotiable, no low balling. The came off of my coupe:hitit: ..pm me if interested

·
Registered
829 Posts
are they bored already.....how much shipping to Canada. R7A3Y1 dibs if we work something out.

·
Registered
829 Posts
are they bored already.....how much shipping to Canada. R7A3Y1 dibs if we work something out. What brand are they? Wanna trade for GS wheels? Just thought I would ask. Are they bent damaged in any way?

·
Banned
57 Posts
Right on cue. I'll take 2nd dibs. LS92Sedan must be psychic. LOL Let me know if it doesn't work out. Loking for shipping 2 53213

·
Registered
829 Posts
I'm out...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
sorry for the late response but the tires that i had on them fit perfectly on the bbs rims i bought, so i used them, the rims are not damaged or bent never been broken, they do have some curb rash. nothing significant though, pm me if you want them first or second dibs first come first serve, i will courtesy post if i find a buyer either way

·
Banned
57 Posts
my cuz gave me your contact info. I will give you a shout tomorrow and we can hopefully wrap things up. Until then...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts