Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeeeyah... Got my wheels son!!! :bigok:
It IS SO hard finding a set of 3 pc. C2s with the correct offset and width for a Legend but its rewarding.... (not the evo 1 pc)
BTW: I have all 4 center caps, just didnt put the front ones on yet...

Let me know what youre thinking!!! Input please!!!

Close up Request per Tyson..... Sorry, camera phone for the 1st pic
The rest are for a camera, but some have the accidental "blur" effect

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
The car looks great man, if it was droped just a little it would be beautiful

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
i see you coming alone with the coupe! Looking good keep up the work!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Jonathan looks good son, next time I'm in socal I have to get a pic with those wheels in person. Racing Harts FTW...

·
Registered
619 Posts
ty, i know you just got some new shoes for your ride. are these your old C2s?

looking good man. my favorite Racing Hart still in production.

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments fellas,

Nah, Bentley's right, these aren't Tyson's old wheels.... He's smart enough to not let those go.
These are actually 18x8 with a +50 offset... Thats right +50 Super rare indeed. The little stickers are still intact on all 4 wheels and they say 18x8 JJ - Bolt pattern: 114.3 (doesnt say 5x or 4x because they WILL fit either or)

I have them sitting on a ZR set of Nitto tires 225/40/18

Center caps??? I actually have the previous generation "Racing Hart C" series center caps... I only put them on the rears, I was in such a rush I forgot to throw them on the fronts. If you enlargen the pic and look closely, hopefully youll see em in the rears, theyre carbon fiber I believe. Id like a set of the ones that originally came on these but, good luck to me. Any help finding these is high,y appreciated. Thanks again guys!!!! Ill get another photoshoot going in some lighted areas

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
looking nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
HOT HOT HOT, of couse my opinion is a little bias, now she just needs a subtle drop (it like its hot!)

Picked a favorite there was a close second but the lighting and angle was a little off for me, it was one of the darker ones (I love night pics)

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I havent weighed them in exactly but while taking the stocks off and putting these on, the Racing Harts do weigh just a little more.

Centercaps= Im trying to find a set that belong to these but no luck so far. I have some caps for the previous generation so theyre carbon fiber, there actually on the 2 rears.

Thanks Telion, I saw you refinish your Evos so I had to step up my wheel game too. Youll be hearing from me soon about a chip, but I gotta knock some other things off the list first.

·
Registered
593 Posts
nice wheels mang!

good luck finding used centers cap though...it's gonna be a bitch. Yeah, the carbon fiber caps you have are from the original type C's. I take it your wheels are the C2's. IMO the all silver C2 center caps will look much better.

I'll let you know if I stumble across any caps.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Those wheels look real good on your coupe im loving the look. I have the same set of wheels if you look at my sig but mine aint the 3 piece set. Mine are 19x7 1/2 with a 44 offset.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts