Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '92 LS Sedan, and going to drop her with koni+h&r (probably lowest perch in the front and keep the stock perch on the back).

I'm looking into this 18x7.5 with a +45 mm Voxx wheels and wondering if it be okay to wrap them rims in 225/40/18 or i have to get the 215/40/18 as recommended by the seller.

Anyone here know anything or heard anything about the quality of these wheels? Also, can anyone here recommend me some tires that would be sutable the our legend? Any comment would really be appreciated, thanks!

·
#108 of 144 pairs
133 Posts
Your planned suspension setup will definitely work though it may rub with the 225 width. I would suggest a 215/40/18 tire.

sorry, i cant vouch for the quality of the wheels though.

What i would also suggest for your suspension is to have the rears on the lowest but your fronts on the stock setting. The rear doesnt need as much travel (unless you have a heavy sound system in the trunk). The front however will need the extra height and travel because of the engine. The drop should give you a 1-2 finger gap all around. My personal koni stiffness is full soft up front and 1 turn stiff in rear. this provides for better launches while maintaining great (near stock) drivability. It also will allow you handle like you are on rails at 140+ (not recommended, but it can be done;))

~Peace

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply.

Yes i do have some sound in the trunk and it cause my car to sag a liltle bit right now, that's y i want to keep the perch in the back a little bit high to compensate for the weigh of the system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts