Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my cousin doesnt like the way his M5 drives with the aftermarket 19's he has so hes just trying to get rid of them and he said he'll sell'em to me for only $200....how could i possibly pass that up!! but, i have no idea if they would fit my ride?? i know theyre probabaly not plug and play but im saying is it possible (kinda like how some of u have TL rims etc etc). so any of u guys' help would be great. also hes keeping the tires so ima have to buy new tires if they do happen to fit. heres some photos i took real quick:

heres how they are on his M5

quick photo of my legend

·
I want K-Sports..
1,421 Posts
They won't work. They have a different lug pattern. Your cousin is crazy for putting those on and taking the stock wheels off though, M5 wheels are sick

·
B.K.A Runa
1,289 Posts
They wont fit. different lug pattern and the offset is probably too low. But for $200, Id buy them just for tires. I need some for my 19s now.

Edit: with a 285 35 19 tire, the wheel is def too wide.

·
B.K.A Runa
1,289 Posts
preciate the input. i dont know shit about offset and all that haha. i wasnt getting to excited until i knew if they would fit or not but i can still buy'em and re-sell'em
Hell yeah.

Ebay is ur friend in this situation.

·
B.K.A Runa
1,289 Posts
yea he was just gonna sell me the rims...hes keeping the tires. i woulda had to buy different tires
Trust me u can still flip a profit on ebay.

·
Banned
2,423 Posts
yeah bmw wheels are 5x112 IIRC...won't work...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.