Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please tell me rim width, offset, and tire size. Also, about rubbing issues. Please specify any modifications needed. If you don't have any modifactions, please say so. I want to know exactly what I will need to do for each setup. I am trying to buy these next week, so please respond.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
The rim brand and style would help, but make sure that you have as high of an offset as possible. +50 offset or above would be recommended. Now as far as tire sizes, I believe the 215/35zr 19's are the tire of choice. Some member may offer a different opinion, but this was my 2 cents. Good luck. I'd still like to know what brand and style of wheel.;)

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
There are a couple of us on the Forum that are running 19" Racing Hart, M5s and C5s.

Specs are 19 x 8 with a +51 offset and 235-35-19 tires. All 3 of our cars are coupes and lowered with Springs and Konis.

My experiences are; no rubbing and no Camber kit needed.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
123 Posts
19x7.5 42mm offset, 215/35/19. no rubbing, no mods

·
Registered
851 Posts
19x8 RacingHart Type C5, offset +50, 235/35R19 tires. Lowered with Ground Control and Koni shocks. Will rub if you make a turn and hit an incline. And, in the rear, it will rub at the bumper piece that is closest to the fender. Some people might not notice it at first, but I rub.

·
Registered
123 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts