Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what the widest you think i can go. my car had 18x8.5 before with no rubbing. dare i go 19x9 with 245's?

what you guys think?
-j

·
Registered
327 Posts
I know that there are a few companies that make a 19' with a +50 OFFSET:( (where was this when I was looking for rims) so you can try them and maybe they will work. I often see these rims on e-bay on a CL (I think).
GOOD LUCK and post pics when you get them in CHROME:D

·
Registered
851 Posts
I think 19x9 with +50 offset will stick out, but, if you like that stick out stretched tires japanese/european look, that's OK too. Hehhee.............., because I'm pretty sure that the rims will stick out!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alexander said:
I think 19x9 with +50 offset will stick out, but, if you like that stick out stretched tires japanese/european look, that's OK too. Hehhee.............., because I'm pretty sure that the rims will stick out!
it might not, because i pulled my fenders out to fit the 18x8.5 with 44mm offset. when i had those rims, my car looked mean but now that i have 17x7.5 with 48mm offset, the wheels look tiny with it all tucked inside the car.
-j

·
Registered
851 Posts
Well, if you know that you pull your fender out, why do you ask that it will stick out or not??? It will stick out provided that you didn't do any modification on the fender of the car, but if you did something already, anything could happen. So maybe in this case it won't stick out.

·
Registered
851 Posts
My car just used 19x8 with +50 offset. This is tight fit, but didn't stick out because of my negative camber. No fender modification at all, just rolled on the rear.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you have the 19" c5's right?
those are phatty. i have 17" c5's right now.

man, decisions decisions.

-j

·
Registered
851 Posts
Hahaha!!!!!, yes I had the 19" C5, but I wasn't that glad to have that. Bent very very easy, and hard to get it fixed properly. I just wished that I bought some one piece wheels instead of this one last time.

So, if I were you, stay away from multipiece, get one-piece, and you will love it in the long run.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all this talk about 19's made me think some more. i might stick with the LD1's in 18's. at least the tries will be cheaper. =)

-j

·
Registered
299 Posts
Man and I thought I was crazy for upgrading to an 18 by 7.5" rim! You guys are awesome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts