Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just spreading the word on this one for any interested buyers:

acura legend 1990

This was just posted this morning on the local craigslist.

If anyone is interested, you could probably get it for $1900 plus there are 2 or three more '90s in the local pic 'n pull.

NOt as clean as the '90 posted below me but cheaper.

Remember, I am not selling my '87; write the guy directly at the craigslist address but if you are coming to Tallahassee, give me a holler, I will show you around!

[email protected]

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
If it's still up for sale i might stop by and we can meet up and go check it out...i'll be coming through tallahassee on my way to my parent's house next week. If i don't buy it i'm pretty sure my buddy will...he's been wanting to buy my 88 5 speed coupe for a while, and it's got a weak clutch.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it's still up for sale i might stop by and we can meet up and go check it out...i'll be coming through tallahassee on my way to my parent's house next week. If i don't buy it i'm pretty sure my buddy will...he's been wanting to buy my 88 5 speed coupe for a while, and it's got a weak clutch.
OUTSTANDING!!

I bought my '87 in Tallahassee but the car was actually from Palm Beach.

The last time I went to the Pic 'n Pull here there were two Acuras with the BOSE systems still intact; I can defintely give you a surgical tour of all the acuras in the yard.

[email protected]

BTW, I have 6 fuel injectors, the aluminum rails and a fuel pump for a '90 Legend that you could have for $15, if you wanted them. I can even show you the vehicle I pulled them from. THought I could sell the stuff but I have been advertisjg on the OEM board, nobody wants the stuff.

Anyway, if you are coming to town, email me.

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
by the way is that a 5 speed or an auto? i can't tell by the pictures

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
the white coupe seems to be in better condition than both of those two...and Supercharged?? what the hell is sandra smokin on?

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
the 88 looks good..low miles..otherwise, i'm still leaning towards the white on grey coupe..nice and clean decent miles and good price...prolly get it for around 1900..maybe less.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Regarding that 90 coupe in Tallahassee

alright..sounds good..you have a pm...
(1) I think I am supposed to know what that means but I am basically a Luddite and shunt a lot of extraneous technology (but I often contradict myself) so I just email, basic email, which I check daily, sometimes every 10 minutes when there is a big fat carrot at the end of a very short stick...!!

(2) you know, I thought the same thing: I can't friggii n tell either manual or auto???!!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My bad....automatic!!

(1) I think I am supposed to know what that means but I am basically a Luddite and shunt a lot of extraneous technology (but I often contradict myself) so I just email, basic email, which I check daily, sometimes every 10 minutes when there is a big fat carrot at the end of a very short stick...!!

(2) you know, I thought the same thing: I can't friggii n tell either manual or auto???!!!!
the one in Tally is an auto

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.