Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
ok, here are the rest of them. some are blurry, sorry bout that.

a little info:
145K, everything stock except the sound and fog/driving lamps.
its got alittle rust, hope i can get that fixed by the summer.

sony deck w/ sony 6.5s & 6X9s
bandpass box w/ 2 mtx 10s & 500w amp

the lamps in the lower bumper are eagle eye by jf manufacturing.
headlights are mtec whites w/ piaa whites in the corners.

it's a far cry from HID (which i REALLY want), but i'm afraid to install them because of the fluted lenses on the G1.

ok enough, enjoy the pics. :)

DOH!! I promise I'll get the hang of this!

· Registered
2,973 Posts
Nice Sedan.....you need to get those fogs mounted outside the bumper holes... and you need a woodgrain heater control to finish the console ! There's one on Ebay right now.....or if not....I have 4 extras ! Best of luck and welcome ! PM me if you want a pic of the controls I have ! John

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Thanks John, I appreciate the offer, my original woodgrain control was acting up and I had the black one put in there; cause at the time I couldn't locate a wooden one.... I have since acquired another woodgrain controller but I'm not sure how the unit comes out! It looks like I would have to remove the whole (upper black portion) dashboard to get at it..
As far as the fogs, the mounting brackets it came with only let me put it in that location, and I wasn't in the mood for a custom job lol... plus they are like 5 inches deep so I'm not sure if I could mount them completely on the outside.. It's not the best spot I agree, but they're kinda protected in the holes there.

Ken, no tripod will EVER own me! LOL.. I promise the next pics will be less blurry!

-Matt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.