Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up??? well im knew to this board and i am interested in selling my 1991 2nd gen legend coupe. I had it for 4 months its a great car! The reason im selling it is i need a bigger car(baby on way). I bought it from a guy who had it less than a year and bought it from the original owner who is his friend. The car has all maintance records, the body is excellent no rust scratches only minor dings, the interior is black leather in excellent condition only normal wear and tear no holes or cuts though. it has less than 130,000 miles. I recently gave it a tune up and bought a cd changer for it. The car is a charcol grey color and it really is a beauty. The retail is 8700.00 on kbb and 9000.00 on edmunds.......im just looking for what i paid + for the alpine cd changer and together im looking around 6,800.00 which is good considering how much they sell them at car lots.......over 7grand and its has more miles and worse shape then mine. I really luv this car and might be willing to trade for a 4 door........so let me know if u r interested e mail me at [email protected]
PS the car also has power everything and a car alarm and also came with noki adjustable struts.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.