Acura Legend Forum banner

1991 Legend L with extra Type I Engine.

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  titus95 
#1 · (Edited)
This car was just repainted and had the rear quarter panels done less then 3 months ago. It was being trailered to my brothers in Arkansas so we could do some mods to the Type I and on the way down it was thrown from the trailer....car "was" in mint condition but now it will need some minor body work. Brother who is in autobody repair said it will need to have two new doors on the passenger side and that would be the main concern for all the damage. Notheing major happened. I just do not have the time to mess around with it anymore. I have an extra Type I engine that will go with it....both engines are in good operating order (the one in the car has some high miles but the one outside vehicle was at 127,000) neither engine had Head Gasket problems, they just need to have a Crank pulley added and the one inside the vehicle needs a new crankshaft. Car is in Fayetteville/Springdale, AR. I have Reaction Racing Rims on it....(aftermarket) the actual car is to the left and used as my user icon. I will try and get pics soon of the current condition of the vehicle.......make me an offer. Thank you.

PS-I would be more than happy to trade straight across for older Jeep Grand Cherokee.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.