Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am the 1st owner, the car’s radio was working previously when I parked it in 2016. the ABS was working too. Now I want to put it back on road, every thing works but the radio has no sound, the power antenna is not working, the ABS worming light will not go off. I took the back seat off to get the amplifier and tested follow the web you tube posting, it seem ok. Before I pull the radio out, I want to know what this recall was, what is exactly this sub amplifier kit is? any owner knows please respond.

about the ABS, I read the whole diagnose from the manual, I notice that if there is a low voltage to the control unit, it may give a warning code, of course the car has no power from the battery for a long time, also the manual says if remove all the bolts used to bolt the control unit on the back frame, the code Or codes Will be lost, I wonder anyone knows if the control unit loss all it memory, will the ABS warning light off? I have pulled all reinstalled all the related fuses but can not as some of our Members said that it may fix the light problem, it is not. I haven’t get around to find the problem code yet. I appreciated any comment and help.

I am in vancouver, Canada

1 - 1 of 1 Posts