Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Regretfully a new addition to our family has forced me to sell my 1993 Legend L sedan that I have owned almost 2 years. I am the third owner. The car has almost 143,000 miles. I have some extras that come with the car. It has Intrax springs, I still have the originals. It has Indiglo gauges. It has a cold-air intake, I sitll have the original. I have the original wheels with Michelins and I also have 17 inch chromes with tires but they need to be replaced. The car has 2 Kenwood 12s with a Kenwood amp all wired to the original 6 disc Bose. The car has the usual rust spots. Passenger side has a small rust spot where the qtr meets the bumper. Drivers side is the same but a bit worse because the rear wheel arch was rusting and I was swiped on the arch and it just made it worse. There is a small rust spot under the trunk keyhole. All the paint appears to be original and still shines. Everything in the car works except for the abs. The light came on when I lowered it and I didnt care. I have 4 new slotted rotors and pads that are not installed. I put in a new radiator and passenger axle last spring, the drivers axle boot just cracked. I work at a dealership and could have some things fixed if neccesary. I drive the car to work daily and it has never let me down. The way it sits with all the parts listed I am asking 4500. If someone didnt want the stereo, rims, brakes, or wanted some stuff fixed we can talk. Email me at [email protected] and I will gladly send pics. I am located in Southbridge Mass. Thanks!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.