Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys! I just bought myself an awesome 93 Legend. I'm struggling to find a website that sells parts for this car. Any suggestions?
Also, I'm only able to find OEM headlights assemblies, which are crazy expensive. Where can I buy parts such as headlight or brake light assemblies that aren't OEM?
Thanks! -Jake

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Avoid ebay (over priced) unless you can't find it anywhere else or when you're at the point of desperation.

You might try Rock Auto. They carry body parts like lamps and such for some cars.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello guys! I just bought myself an awesome 93 Legend. I'm struggling to find a website that sells parts for this car. Any suggestions?
Also, I'm only able to find OEM headlights assemblies, which are crazy expensive. Where can I buy parts such as headlight or brake light assemblies that aren't OEM?
Thanks! -Jake
I have some parts text or call 856-449-2248

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hello HangryGamer,

Acura Parts | OEM Acura Parts | Factory Acura Parts | OEMAcuraPart is a good place to start for oem parts.

For bushings specifically, you can have a look at the following sites, listed in order of variety.

1. Пятикратный ресурс. Полиуретановые втулки и сайлентблоки.
2. Полиуретан.ру | Автозапчасти, мотозапчасти от производителя, сайлентблоки и втулки из полиуретана.
3. Siberian Bushing Canada - High Performance Polyurethane Suspension.

I've personally used #2 and #3 to good results, and I have read good things in other forums for #1. It also has the greatest variety, with poly bushings for most of the front and rear suspension.

I hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts