Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1994 - GS - TYPE II -230hp - Auto

***** WILLING TO WORK OUT A BETTER DEAL IF YOU TAKE BOTH OF MY CARS NEED TO SELL ASAP (CHECK MY SIG) !!!!! *****

More Pics Added Towards Bottom

Black On Black - 118,xxx Miles.

Always been dealer maintained & I have maintenance records from a good 10 years back.Im the 2nd Owner, Clean title, No accidents. Car is completely stock. Its got a few scratches here and a now a pretty big dent all around on the passenger fender, and one on the rear quartel panel quoted $650 for both.

Mechanically its 150% perfect, I wouldn't hesitate to jump in the car and drive down to florida. No overheating issues EVER, no blue / white smoke.

Recently done in the past few months

- Full tune up with oem parts
- Group buy drilled/slotted rotors with axxix pads
- Timing belt / Water Pump
- CV joints & axles done
- New fuel pump & relay

I WAS ASKING 6500 BUT NOW IM ASKING FOR THE BEST REASONABLE OFFER AS I NOW HAVE TO SELL IT ASAP. PLEASE NO LOWBALLING AND NO THREAD CRAPPING. SERIOUS SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I had a pretty big dent in one of my pass. doors too. I changed the door and it came out a lot better. I know there are probably plenty of junkyards in your area, and one of them has to have a black legend. IMO you should pick up the door for probably around 50 bucks, change it yourself for free, and sell your car a lot easier.

Good luck with the sale, its a nice GS and practically a twin of my car except I wish i had the black interior.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how did the two gigantic dents on the drivers side happen?
no idea, woke up one morning to find them while the car was parked :( . Door dents are just the molding but the quarter panel one is a bigger dent.

I had a pretty big dent in one of my pass. doors too. I changed the door and it came out a lot better. I know there are probably plenty of junkyards in your area, and one of them has to have a black legend. IMO you should pick up the door for probably around 50 bucks, change it yourself for free, and sell your car a lot easier.

Good luck with the sale, its a nice GS and practically a twin of my car except I wish i had the black interior.
Thx...I've seen the progress you've made with yours. You would think dealer maintenance records would help but people just lowball you.

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
dealer maint helps, but your car has big dents plus cancer...yeah its rare but it's still old and needs bodywork at the very least.

You are looking for coupe money on a sedan.....set your goals a bit more realistic and she'll move

free bump for u

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dealer maint helps, but your car has big dents plus cancer...yeah its rare but it's still old and needs bodywork at the very least.

You are looking for coupe money on a sedan.....set your goals a bit more realistic and she'll move

free bump for u
well I cant let it go for some of the lowball offers I've got...im loosing on this as is already so reasonable offers :)

!!BUMP!!

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
hey, it looks like you are also in queens....can I take a look at this car and drive it? I might actually be interested even though I'm on a hardcore coupe hunt

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey, it looks like you are also in queens....can I take a look at this car and drive it? I might actually be interested even though I'm on a hardcore coupe hunt
PM'ed ...BUMP

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.