Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rare Acura Legend LS Coupe Type II 6 -Speed

Seems like a great deal on quite a nice car!

Rare 1994 Acura Legend LS Coupe 6-Speed coupe. California car. Well maintained. Has service records dating back to the original owner. No accidents. Clean Georgia title currently in my name. Desert Mist Metallic with flawless tan interior. No dash cracks. No rips in any of the leather seats. Rare 6-speed manual transmission & Type II 230hp 3.2L 24 valve V6. 16 inch alloy wheels. Full power options including Sunroof, Bose sound system and memory seats as well as self closing doors. Aftermarket Kenwood Navigation head unit worth $900. Also have the original Acura/Bose head unit to go with the car.

Recently replaced parts include head gaskets, timing belt, water pump, spark plugs and right side CV axle. Receipts on hand. There are a few paint blemishes to note but overall, the car is in great shape. $3000 firm Please call, don't text, Branden at show contact info for more info. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
The pedigree with the car being from California is a definite plus. This car also posted on FaceBook and who knows, maybe Branden has to do a quick fire sale to raise some cash.

This car is within 30 minutes of me and I wouldn't mind pulling my six speed out of the garage to go and take a look at it.

:hitit:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts