Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friend has a 95 black 4 door for sale with 105 miles on it with very clean black interior the only problem is that is smoking and the windows wont go down probably a fuse but i dont know i will get picture from him later on today its on sale locally also anyone interested let me know my phone number is 845-300-7383 i live in spring valley NY like 20 mins away from the bronx

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
how much you asking for the car? Since it is a 95 it does have the electric tilt wheel correct? Are there any cracks on the dash?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how much you asking for the car? Since it is a 95 it does have the electric tilt wheel correct? Are there any cracks on the dash?
he is asking 2300 but it is negotiable he paid 3000 for it but the person who sold it to him never told him about the problems and everything worked until he got it home and then he could not get in touch with the guy, but the car is very clean let me know something and it does have the electric tilt

·
Registered
2 Posts
95 black on black

what are the problems? ill take it! im from brooklyn, ny 40minutes from BX.

he is asking 2300 but it is negotiable he paid 3000 for it but the person who sold it to him never told him about the problems and everything worked until he got it home and then he could not get in touch with the guy, but the car is very clean let me know something and it does have the electric tilt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts