Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car is here passed all inspection as well. Who says a rebuilt isnt as good. After the nightmare of teh shipping company all is OK. I put in a new OEM clutch while I had the oil pan replaced, had the OEM fogs put on , Remus Exhaust and Splash Guards. Its been snowing here like a mother fecker so I havent been able to drive it much. Solid car, like I said passed 3 inspections, Provincial, Federal and integrity.
Next is the leather as you may know bought the Katzkin LEATHER for this car. That is my next thing to throw on...

I left the Cali plates on for the pictures...with the snow background

·
Registered
385 Posts
What a stunning car, am I going to be able to see this beute when you are in Calgary??

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks great! she is begging for some JDM's and a lip spoiler, :)
I know man but I have my eye on Mikes car...I just listed this up for grabs in Canada. Call me crazy but if it doesnt sell than it wasnt meant to be. I'm doing the leather next...

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a stunning car, am I going to be able to see this beute when you are in Calgary??
Yeah man it may end up there. The guy who bought my other one is interested in this one. I want Mikes car so I'm trying to work something out. All I know is that I have personally brought up 3 95 LS 6 speeds to Canada in 5 years...I may be trying to buy number 4 shortly. I'll call you when I'm in Calgary.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Front end was hit air bags not deployed...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL I feel ya BBoarder...It was taken out of teh garage for pics than back in. Its finally melting here everywhere so its okay....now:woot:

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
daaamn man... solid car. really went full out huh? exhaust and leather .
congrats on the good buy! . hope you keep the car this mint for yrs to come

·
Registered
899 Posts
I am looking at your post again, and wow, you really have a nice legend.
I am sucker for Milano red six speed coupes. You fine rare one on your hands.
Take good care of it.

Chris (Mr. Wood)

Frost on Ivory

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some Coastal Pics

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Legend Enthusiast
815 Posts
From another 1995 Coupe LS Milano Red 6-Speed owner to another, that is one hot Coupe!!! :) I'm glad everything worked out for you.

I hope the manuals arrived!

Cheers.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sergio I'm actuallly away right now I will let you know next week. I do have a mail slot on the door so most small packages can even fit through...:yes: I'm sure they will just tuck it in

·
Registered
869 Posts
Ahhh, beautiful car. We 1995 LS 6-speed Milano Red owners must stick together

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

1 - 20 of 22 Posts