Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of buying one of these two legends. The 1995 SE, does it come with the type two engine? Both cars have about 132000 miles. i checked CARFAX and they are both clean. The only difference is the fact that the 1993 has always been a california car, but the 1995 SE went from NJ to florida to california. What do you guys think? i need some feedback as soon as anyone can, i am going to test drive the 1995 in about two hours.

thank you guys,
:D

·
Registered
996 Posts
The SE model is between the L and LS models ... none of these have the Type II engine. basically, the SE is an L with a few of the LS options and a gay (IMHO) paint job. If you like the two-tone paint, and both are clean, I'd go for the SE since it's newer.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Check them both out, go with the one that looks and feels like it was maintained better if neither have any maintenance records use the force and choose the one that was beat up less.:D If the cali car had less owners it could be the one! I just recently bought a `95L sedan from the original owner and I love it. Good luck:D

-Jerry

·
Registered
96 Posts
I just bought a '95 SE about 3 weeks ago with 96,500 miles on it and I absolutley love it!!! I wasn't sure about the 2-tone paint at first, but once I saw it I no longer mind it at all. I think it makes it stand out a little more....am thinking of getting a custom paint job in the future anyway, but the 2-tone has kinda grown on me. I am currently getting it tinted (today), clearing the corners & bumpers (UPS just came today), and my rims/tires should be in tomorrow (18x7.5 Konig Tantrums).
But like others have said here, go with the one that feels better to you, both will be good cars for you.
Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.