Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright... I forgot who but there is a member on this board with a white Coupe on Racing Hart M5 19's... If this is anyone ride post the pic..:D What is the offset ??

BTW... does the ride on 19's w/ 235/35/19's harsh.. (it probably is) also does it make the car extremely slow due the size of the wheels...

·
Registered
123 Posts
My '93 coupe sits on 19x7.5" wrapped with 215/35/19's. I must say that the ride is a little harsh and the acceleration is slower. I think 235's is the widest we can go. But expect to pay some $$$ in bent wheels.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Alright... I forgot who but there is a member on this board with a white Coupe on Racing Hart M5 19's... If this is anyone ride post the pic..:D What is the offset ??

BTW... does the ride on 19's w/ 235/35/19's harsh.. (it probably is) also does it make the car extremely slow due the size of the wheels...
This is not the best pict, but oh well.
Better picts when Spring arrives.

Rim size is 19x8 with a +51 offset. Ride is a little rough mostly due to the 35 series tire and the Koni/Eibach setup.
The car feels about the same in acceleration, I don't know why it would be that much slower, a couple more lbs is not going to affect it too much. All this talk about bigger wheels slowing you down is besides me. The tire revolution is about the same. All the Touring cars in Europe and Asian are running 19" (the Accord is an example), granted theirs weighs less.

I'll also see if I can find GOOD picts of thepearlwhitelegends' car on my hardrive, he also has 19" M5.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Here are some other picts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
thepearlwhitelegend's ride

Attachments

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
another

Attachments

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
i cant see

myself w/ 19 inch rims.

i'd be too scared of bending a damn rim.

·
K L E A N M O D™
5,267 Posts
nice pics...:bowdown:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts