Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this do-able? alexander, any input. i need to buy rims like today or tomorrow. my car is on jackstands do i won't be able to take my car anywhere to try them on. i'll just have to buy them and bring it back. i would hate to have it not fit when i bring it home. if you guys think it's doable, i'll buy them today. thanx for the input.

-j

·
Registered
851 Posts
Hmmm..... what kind of rims are they? and I think it will stick out just a bit. You still can use it, but like I said, it will be very very tight tight fit. 5mm doesn't seem a lot, but it might be enough to make your car rub. My suggestion, stay with conservative or known and proven setup. But, if you're willing to take the risk of going extreme, yes, do it, and let us all know how it is and take pictures please.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
I agree with Alex. You're pushing the envelope. I got 7.5's with +45 and they're out as far as I can stand. Another .25" would look bad in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx.
hey alexander, i think i read in one of u'r posts you have 18's and 19's. wanna sell me one of u'r sets?:D

-j

·
Registered
851 Posts
No no no......, my 18" are beater rims. Old Enkei Zoku 18x7.5 with +42 offset. That rims are for my spare, so in case my 19" are damaged, I still can drive with style (lower style) than my 19" but not that much! hehhehehee.........., and the rims are not all in great condition, a lot of curb rash already. I don't think you want them, and I don't think I'll sell them anytime soon. But.............. I might want to sell my C5, depends on your offer........., hehehhee..............

G

·
Alexander.. you have 18X7.5 Enkei's w/ a 42+ offset & u must be running 225/40/18.. You also have a coupe like myself... Just want to know if they are flush w/ the fender and do you experience any rubbing w/ them??

I plan on getting some Enkei's (same width and offset) in a month or so and going to slam w/ Koni's and HR's...

Give me some feedback man..:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts