Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Road Trip King
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Miami, Arizona that is :) It's a small mining town about 80 miles east of Phoenix.

A few pics from a short road trip this morning in the coupe, to Payson, Snowflake, Show Low, and Globe, Arizona. Currently 274k.

I have spent the last couple of nights detailing the GS. It received a clay bar treatment, hand wax with Poorboys, interior detailing, undercarriage powerwash, the works. It's pretty much brand new!! Swapped on the C2's for a few (okay, a lot of) pics. I love the GS!! Hard to believe it's got 208k on it.

Enjoy.

Some graffiti shots for Wyatt...

Met up with Chris in Superior.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Damn! what a gorgeous GS, the C2's look amazing on that!

Now just tint it and you're good to go.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Sweet pics! GS looks good on the C2's although I think they're even hotter on the coupe. Nice to see you found yet another abandoned gas station...lol. Car cleaned up great, gotta be nice having two mint 6 speeds. :turban:

·
T The pimp
2,070 Posts
Hey Tylson did you fix the ABS on the GS? I think its time for you to get rid of those OEM bumper and corner light and swap it with the clear one then put in a HID on it the rest just keep it stock. Nice pic lol I like the GS better than your coupe.

·
Rebuilding :(
4,614 Posts
awesome pics, glad you found an abandoned gas station because Howards Super Service on the east coast here has finally met its maker, they tore it down two days ago. :[

I actually dont like the C2's on the sedan for some reason, i think they look better on the coupe. When i saw miami i was like, tyson drove to FL and didnt tell anyone he was out that way!?!?

·
Road Trip King
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn! what a gorgeous GS, the C2's look amazing on that! Now just tint it and you're good to go.
I swore I'd never mod this car.

But I think tint, EDMs, and HIDs are just what the doctor ordered. Then she'll be good to go.

mmmmmm...........!
Sweet pics! GS looks good on the C2's although I think they're even hotter on the coupe. Nice to see you found yet another abandoned gas station...lol. Car cleaned up great, gotta be nice having two mint 6 speeds.
Thanks Ken and Ken. Gotta love those abandoned gas stations. The GS will go back into hibernation for the time being. I've had it almost a month now and this was the first time I had really gotten it out since I took ownership.

Hey Tyson did you fix the ABS on the GS?
Nah, ABS light is still illuminated. Haven't had time or money to troubleshoot that -- and probably won't worry about it in the short term.

When i saw miami i was like, tyson drove to FL and didnt tell anyone he was out that way!?!?
lol, I knew I'd fake somebody out. I do want to drive to the real Miami sometime, but I'd definitely let people know ahead of time so I could make visits along the way.

DAMN man !!! that is sick!! those rims are perfect
WOW! tyson those pics are awesome! the GS looks steller with those wheels. I want to see it so bad in person. Hey can you get me a plane ticket...lol!
Thanks guys. Alex, if you're cool with standby, I'll see what I can do about a Buddy Pass. :D

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I swore I'd never mod this car.

But I think tint, EDMs, and HIDs are just what the doctor ordered. Then she'll be good to go.
The whole time i was looking at the pictures i couldnt help but notice the bright orange corner lights and the whole time i was thinking you need some type of clear corner
(great pictures none the less)

I think those "mods" are really mods, but upgrades that acura should have done factory....it will look great if u do that!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Your choice of mods was exactly what I was going to tell you to do even though you said you were going to leave it "un-moded";) Your pictures are so damn nice how the heck anyone on a-l.com going to compete with you?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.