Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know who has seen the commercial besides me, but there's a Liberty Mutual commercial where a stray grocery cart is rolling down the street and a guy is getting grocerys out the trunk of his champange G2 legend sedan when the grocery cart barely missed. As the grocery cart rolls down the street it passes a blue intergra sitting in the garage. The cart turns a corner and hits a telephone pole.......and guess what????? THE TELEPHONE POOL SNAPS IN HALF FALLING ON A WHITE G2 coupe sitting in a guys garage :mad:You wanna know the worst part about the commercial was that it was for car insurance :giggle: We were flammed big time. Liberty Mutual :giggle: Anyone else seen it?

· Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I know I know peoples its a repost. IM just trying to get post counts up lololol also Im getting damn tired of the flamming our beutiful cars are recieving from ads and commercials like insurance companys and body repiar shops and people selling their legends for $1000 and such.Its been bring our market value down for the longest esp those $800 dollar legends on ebay.

· Victory is fleeting...
5,575 Posts
Jaynise said:
I know I know I know peoples its a repost. IM just trying to get post counts up lololol also Im getting damn tired of the flamming our beutiful cars are recieving from ads and commercials like insurance companys and body repiar shops and people selling their legends for $1000 and such.Its been bring our market value down for the longest esp those $800 dollar legends on ebay.
There are $800 Legend on eBay?

· Registered
58 Posts
I've seen it., made me cringe. But it's actually a compliment that they use those cars.

No it's not! It is their warning that they will total our cars at a drop of a hat!
DO NOT WRECK YOUR LEGEND!!!!!! Any damage is a total..

· Registered
1,556 Posts
94G2Coupe said:
I've seen it., made me cringe. But it's actually a compliment that they use those cars.

No it's not! It is their warning that they will total our cars at a drop of a hat!
DO NOT WRECK YOUR LEGEND!!!!!! Any damage is a total..
I couldn't even sleep after I saw it :eek: :)

· Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
seriously why are they rippn on our cars like that? that aint cool. I think its becuase they see us driving preety all around town like our cars are new but they're actually not.lol who agrees??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.