Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) What water pump do i have? 1 outlet or 2 outlet? I have a 91 Legend LS

2) How much is one? Where can i get a factory one thats not factory price :)

The reason i ask is cuz my pump is gonzo and i called to order one from the guy in florida and he wanted to know if it was 1 outlet or 2 outlet. I have no idea.

TIA

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Call your friendly local Acura dealer and ask the parts guy although I think a '91 is a one outlet. If that's who's asking you the question, I'd find another dealer. If you can't get an answer, PM Legendary94GS---he might know. Good luck---

·
Registered
30 Posts
91-92 have a 2 outlet

93-95 have a 1 outlet

Hope this helps. Double check just look by the oil cooler passages and if you see two little hose you have two outlets, one hose =1outlet. Look for the hoses coming out of the end pf the water pump.

hope this helps.

newspeed

·
Registered
120 Posts
Best place to buy OEM parts is Acura of Augusta. They knock off 20% of Acura's suggested retail. Where I live my closest dealer charges more than Acura's suggested retail as it is. Really pisses me off they try to stick it to you.

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Me, too...

Yeah, Gary Force Acura here in Nashville rapes everybody, too. Saw tham charge a little old lady $2788 for a timing belt/water pump job---I almost shat my pants right there. Poor old thing looked like she'd gotten hit with a 2x4. What a bunch of pricks....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts