Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i am about to buy some 20x7.5 rennen rc5 rims anybody know if they will fit
2003 Accord ex lowered on 20's - shawnee, Kansas they have the lug pattern for the legend but i want to know if they will sit right on the car, its either those or the lowenhart LD1 20x8.5
eBay Motors: 20 100% BRND NEW CHROME ORIGINAL LOWENHART LD1 (1)WHEEL (item 170214814948 end time May-09-08 13:42:43 PDT)
which one do you guys think will fit and look better on the legend ? or can anyone photoshop and show me what they should look like, thanks in advance

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,685 Posts
lool. !!!!
maybe its the weather!. but im shopping around for 20's too. just for the weekends. TSX for daily driving . 20'' chromes for weekend :p hahahah

looking at these

oh yea FYI the second LOWENHART will look amazing.. the first set were not designed for the legend sedan .

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I think offset will matter more that the width of the wheels... So let's talk about that.
thats one thing i never paid attention to because i never new what it was i always just get rims and put them on but now i will have to buy online so i want to make sure they will fit before i buy, so what offset will fit the legend? the RC5 are 35

·
Registered
435 Posts
i got 20x7.5 on my legend goin on 2 years this memorial day weekend, i didnt have to do the fender roll, i was going to go 20x8.5 and roll my fender but i waited and found the perfect rim, that i like and fit the legend, plus i wanted sumthin with more then half inch lip, i believe i got a 3in lip or 2.5 lip i forgot to be honest

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i got 20x7.5 on my legend goin on 2 years this memorial day weekend, i didnt have to do the fender roll, i was going to go 20x8.5 and roll my fender but i waited and found the perfect rim, that i like and fit the legend, plus i wanted sumthin with more then half inch lip, i believe i got a 3in lip or 2.5 lip i forgot to be honest
what is your offset?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.