Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
مثل واحد
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 20" MSR 085 wheels on my 91 Coupe,
Lookin good for me, what do you guys think?

·
Certified Pimp
186 Posts
I am not usually a fan of anything bigger than 19" or chrome on a Legend, but your coupe looks better than most w/ 20"s that I've seen. Are you lowered? I think if it was just a little lower it would really set it off!

Nonetheless, let me be the first to say it looks great!

·
Registered
174 Posts
The wheel design is very nice but it is verging into clown car territory; still looks good though I probably would have got 18's

·
Registered
81 Posts
NIIIIIIICE!! any plans to sit it lower? that'd look fully sick! "Throw some D's on that bitch"

·
Registered
120 Posts
Looks pretty nice there. If it looks good, it looks good! I don't discriminate based on diameter...

·
Registered
174 Posts
To each is own, I like the rims just think they are bit too big, plus, that is a large rolling mass, the inertial forces increase and they would probably cut down your launch speed (reduce the feeling of initial torque), then again what do I know, these are just my "theories".

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
I like it. Whats the width and offset.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I think it looks real good. Did you have to raise your car or do any modifications or such to fit them on there? I was thinking of throwing anything from 18 - 20's on my 94 legend sedan. Just wondering if im going to have to do any extra work to do this...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts