Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LAST NIGHT WHILE I WAS ON MY WAY HOME FROM MY GIRLS HOUSE I WAS STOPPED AT A RED LIGHT CHILLIN UNTIL A GUY IN A PASSAT PULLED NEXT TO ME AND STARTED SMILING AND SAYING SOMETHING TO ME BUT I COULDENT HEAR HIM DUE TO MY LOUD MUSIC...THE LIGHT TURNED GREEN AND HE PULLED OUT LIKE HE WAS RACING. i POKED PAST THE LINE AND HE FLASHED HIS WARNING LIGHTS AT ME, SO I PUNCHED IT AND FLEW PAST HIM. THEN AT THE NEXT LIGHT, HE HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME THAT HE COULD SMOKE ME ON THE HIGHWAY. BY THEN I HAD TURNED DOWN THE MUSIC TO HEAR WHAT HE HAD TO SAY. I LAUGHED AT THE GUY AND AS HE WAS PULLING OFF, HE SAID THAT HE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE AND WINKED AT ME.......THE CAR HAD NO NOTICABLE MODS TO IT AND I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT HE CAN KEEP UP. ANYONE RACE A PASSAT, IM PRETTY SURE IT WAS LIKE A 98-01. NOT SURE...

·
Registered
368 Posts
if it was the newest style they have, thenit could possibly be a w8? allthough it is an 8 cyliner i lacks so much pwr, it is basicall equivalant to the specs on the legend, but it is also carrying about another 800-1000 pounds

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hurleysmurf: really? i thought those W8's were fast. wow i didnt know they were that slow. oh yea, looking at ur profile dang those are fast. I raced a 01 Sebring convt. LXI and lost by a hair..i was full flooring it and my buddy there wasnt even flooring it. Auto vs. Auto. mayan..

·
Registered
368 Posts
i really didn' think my car was all that fast, i mean ive raced civics and eaten them up, but ive bnever timesd it i was guessin it did like 16.3-16.8 quarters. O well, im getting rid of it soon i hate it.

yea, those w-8's were made to be fast as hell in the pre-production phase, but than they calmed it down somewhat for production. (it was basically a jr. w-12 they had originally planned) anyways, hope this helped

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.