Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
Joined
·
9,892 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
Daddymac, I didn't know you didn't currently have a Legend ??? when did this happen ?
:werd:
yea man i thought u had a legend oh well

i got less then 50 post for my 1000th :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,314 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
Daddymac, I didn't know you didn't currently have a Legend ??? when did this happen ?
nope...never had one :(...everytime i started saving, something major popped up (bills and whatnot) and my savings dropped...
but it'll definately be coming THIS damn month (or next), and at least being around here for a year and a half taught me alot about it, so im not a complete newbie :giggle:
 

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
Joined
·
9,892 Posts
Daddymac117 said:
nope...never had one :(...everytime i started saving, something major popped up (bills and whatnot) and my savings dropped...
but it'll definately be coming THIS damn month (or next), and at least being around here for a year and a half taught me alot about it, so im not a complete newbie :giggle:
didnt u start the "newbie FAQ"
 

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
Joined
·
9,892 Posts
Daddymac117 said:
yea....just cuz i dont own a legend doesnt mean i cant learn all i can about em :giggle:
i was jsut goin along with the "complete nwbie" part
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,314 Posts
bboarder711 said:
i was jsut goin along with the "complete nwbie" part
yea i still consider myself a partial n00b lol
the road to full Legend enlightenment is a long one...and i still have much to learn Grasshopper...lol
edit: oh excuse me..."much to learn...i still have..." :giggle:
 

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
Joined
·
9,892 Posts
Daddymac117 said:
yea i still consider myself a partial n00b lol
the road to full Legend enlightenment is a long one...and i still have much to learn Grasshopper...lol
edit: oh excuse me..."much to learn...i still have..." :giggle:
hahahehehhe :giggle: u just called urself young grasshopper
i member when i had around like 2-300 post some guy on the forum who had just made custom sidemarkers on his sedan was like "soon young grasshopper soon "
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top