Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have raced my friends MODDED 98 GT he gets me by 3-4 and my friend in a 2001 GT 5-Speed gets my by 1.5 he has K&N but my other friends brother has a 2002 GT I raced him and He got me by just less than a bumper...I guess its all in the driver...but **** 260 HP and 305 lbs of torque dont mean ****, If we only had more toque we could take so many V8's. Anyone run z28's TransAms or GT's, yet even OLD cobras, if you are a TYPEII with some mods those are some good races..

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AUTO

Ya I am auto from a rollin anything woops my azz but I am talkin 1/4 here. They are good runs but from a roll on the highway I LOSE by many many car, I HATE AUTO, lol unless I got NOS?!?!?!?

·
Registered
199 Posts
man

u gotta be bs those gts do 13.5-13.9 1/4 mile ur car wont be a car and a half behind if u do est.15.1-15.9 i will be more like 5-10 cars no matter how skill the driver those gts are pretty quik including z28s and those tight ass "ss";)

·
Sleek And Low
249 Posts
Torque means everything

LegendTypeRKon said:
I have raced my friends MODDED 98 GT he gets me by 3-4 and my friend in a 2001 GT 5-Speed gets my by 1.5 he has K&N but my other friends brother has a 2002 GT I raced him and He got me by just less than a bumper...I guess its all in the driver...but **** 260 HP and 305 lbs of torque dont mean ****, If we only had more toque we could take so many V8's. Anyone run z28's TransAms or GT's, yet even OLD cobras, if you are a TYPEII with some mods those are some good races..
Exactly. You beat the driver, and certainly not the car. If any Legend owner thinks they can beat a new Mustang Cobra or GT then they are on crack. Or, they have raced a V-6 mustang, which is a God forsaken mistake if Ford ever made one.

And just as a side note, the 2002 Mustang Cobra that is coming out in a few months has 390hp. Prepare to have your asses handed to you!

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
yeah car and drive took that same mustang down the 1/4 mile 3 times befor the tranny went out. And i have taken a new GT and a older 5.0 on the highway. U will lose 1/4mile but shouldnt on the highway. Mustangs are crap eather way im sure u look alot better losing to a mustang then he does winning.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Re: Re: Torque means everything

RICDOGG said:

till they break
Hey Eric, what happened when you raced that pimp azz 96 Z28 with your NOS??? I heard you got your azz handed to you and he even had a passenger in the car too.

something like he was in 4th and you were in 3rd or 4th on the freeway and you hit it first with your 50 shot and by the time he was going into 5th he already had bout 2 cars on you....on the freeway mind you peoples....***** those Z28s are the shiznit

lol :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Torque means everything

past_acura_owner said:

Hey Eric, what happened when you raced that pimp azz 96 Z28 with your NOS??? I heard you got your azz handed to you and he even had a passenger in the car too.

something like he was in 4th and you were in 3rd or 4th on the freeway and you hit it first with your 50 shot and by the time he was going into 5th he already had bout 2 cars on you....on the freeway mind you peoples....***** those Z28s are the shiznit

lol :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.