Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are some pics of the new 2003 Accord. The coupe is suppose to come in a six-speed manual with 250 hp. While the 4 cylinder only comes in auto with 170 hp. What do you guys think? Photoshop?

http://beta.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=11455

(sorry i previously posted this thread under "legend gallery")

·
Registered
541 Posts
hmm...i dunno, im kinda disappointed. The car looks smaller than the Accord now. Also, the car has lost its aggressiveness. The new one looks like some economic Korean car..esp from the front.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
The taillights look awesome, almost like a S600 Coupe.
However the rest of the car looks subpar like Tiger Woods 200 feet under water.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
i heard a rumor a while ago that in a few years honda supposed to release a accord convertible...???...my friend that work at acura dealer tells me this

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not sure...not to my knowledge.

G

·
I like what they did with the taillights in the rear, but I think that the front end looks pretty bad. If Honda makes an aero/body kit for that car then it might actually be pretty sweet. I like the sounds of 250hp 6 speed.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I think its awesome

If those are correct ratings that would be one of the best buys of the year. And looking at the type s models its possible, so can't see it costing more than 28k fully loaded except if they offer navi. I've seen other spy shot/concept but they didn't look this good and I could grow on this. Honda is gonna come back with this and acuras upcoming v8's. I think its legit now that I think about it, Honda said they were gonna make the next accord coupe sportier to replace the discontinued prelude, and they use previous acura tech/models. I think it will be free of the tranny problem though.

·
Registered
275 Posts
LegendaryAcs said:
These are some pics of the new 2003 Accord. The coupe is suppose to come in a six-speed manual with 250 hp. While the 4 cylinder only comes in auto with 170 hp. What do you guys think? Photoshop?

http://beta.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=11455

(sorry i previously posted this thread under "legend gallery")
YUCK!!!! I hate the look of the RSX, which they seemed to have modeled the 03 accord after. I thought Honda finally got their head out of their asses with the current accord coupe, but I guess they were only coming up for a breath of air!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I heard a navi system will be one of the options. Hmmm...a 250 hp, 6-speed with navi..the CL type-s may be dropped.

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
AcuraGuy said:
hmm...i dunno, im kinda disappointed. The car looks smaller than the Accord now. Also, the car has lost its aggressiveness. The new one looks like some economic Korean car..esp from the front.
why they gotta be Korean??? why cant you call em eastern asians

hahahahahahahahhahahahahha
jk

·
Registered
541 Posts
LOL eric.. ay i heard there is a new Import shop off of Stockton blvd. in the florin area called Eastern Imports... ( your eastern asians remined me). i havent been there, but ill try to check it out soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.