Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's you guys oppinion on Honda's new 220hp i4 sports car?

I personally think that it's a pretty sweet car considering it comes with MOMO pedals, wheel, and I believe Sparco seats. It has a bunch of other cool things, including the stock body kit and spoiler. The brakes, suspension and just about everything are upgraded.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
I like the RSX a bit more than the G3 Integra. The Type R would just be better. The more I play GT3, the more I liked that car especially when they are fixed up. However, that car is just too small for what I want now days. I went from an Integra to the Legend, and I can't go back to a smaller economy car like that anymore. If not, I wouldn't mind one.

·
Registered
847 Posts
:eek: looks so much better than the fugly regular and type s version!! Motor Trend Japan tested that car, and it actually beat S2000 under certain situations, pretty amazing~

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you talking about the RSX in general JRock or just the Type-R? I still think that it would be a tight car to modify. Imagine one of those with some lowering springs, etc.m :D

·
Registered
722 Posts
To Speed Demon

The type R, and I don't have to imagine I see them every weekend. Don't get me wrong they are tight as he11 but all the sponsor companies here at the shows are rolling them. I mean audio companies, air suspension companies, body kits, etc...you get the idea. And here there are so many RSX,civic and integra type-R's it just doesn't grab the attention like something decked out that you don't see normally. Sorry if you were offended.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No dude, I wasn't offended at all. I just wanted to know what was up. That is why I posted, I appreciate the info. I still think that they are sick cars, and especially over here in the states because even if they do come out I don't think that there will be very many of them. Kinda how you rarely see Acura Integra Type-R's.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Rarely!! Never is more like it! No Acuras in this country normally anyway. Usually it is like what I did, ordered Ac name plates for my "Honda":D But as far as Honda Type R's Civic and Integra they're everywhere!

·
Registered
142 Posts
maybe it has yet to grow on me, but I don't like the looks of the RSX.. My sister almost bought one because she thought it was "CUTE"... Im sure the type R would be a blast to drive, but something about the styling (or cuteness?) I don't like..

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I don't like the styling on the RSX. Anyways, I think the Integra Type-R (RSX TypeR) is already released in Japan. I haven't heard of any plans to have it imported?

It reminds me of the IS300, I hate the looks of those cars :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree that the regular RSX's look bad, but I do like the looks of the RSX-R. I think that they look way more agressive though when they are lowered, they sit to high stock.

BTW, JRock, when I said rarely seeing Acura Integra Type-R's I was referring to over here in the states. Like just driving around I rarely see the last generation of Type-R's. When I do see one it's always a neck breaker though. I do like those cars, something about the Type-R's, in just about any honda car that I love.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I like the previous generation of Integras, and the Late prelude much better than all the new cars Honda is releasing. The RSX styling, shape, overall, I do not like it :)

Same for the CL, RL, IS300, 350Z, etc...

Honestly, of the new cars, I like the BMW 5-Series best right now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FutureX 2001 said:
I like the previous generation of Integras, and the Late prelude much better than all the new cars Honda is releasing. The RSX styling, shape, overall, I do not like it :)

Same for the CL, RL, IS300, 350Z, etc...

Honestly, of the new cars, I like the BMW 5-Series best right now.
I'd have to go with the 3 series, or more specifically the BMW M3. That is one amazing looking car. I don't think that there is a single thing that I can say bad about its styling. The only thing is that they are so expensive, but what can you expect from a near perfect car. You can do some upgrades to those things and have a 500hp beast pretty easy.

If you like the BMW's check out www.dtmpower.net

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I like the RSX styling I think there more aggresive then the privious generation. Type R well its the wing for me, I hate all that wing stuff, other than that its cool, would never buy one though too small. I would love to have an M3 any year 89 on, but too much $$$ to keep and get for that matter and to small way to small for me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.