Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Check this out, I just got some details on a new RL Coupe due out for 2004! It's gonna have a 280 HP 3.5 Liter v-tec V6 and a 6-Speed manual! It's gonna cost like $45 G's so it's out of my price range, but I want it SO bad I'm thinking about whoring myself! Man, I'm flippin out...

Here is a pic:

Later...

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
slight tweaks and that will be the coupe version of the Legend. the real legend. i like the way it looks, seriously. kind of smooth and and not to falshy but eye catching.

·
Registered
629 Posts
acuralegend.com said:

Indeed.
Look at the drivers side, there's 3 windows. :rolleyes:
Daaamn

I was about to say, Honda=bold, but after the CL expriment and its sales, I doubt anything 2-door with an Acura badge, besides the RSX, will exist in the new car line-up in a couple years.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay, okay... So it's a fake...

I knew if I tried to do too much I would make it obvious. I think it looks totally awesome though. I don't know how anyone could not think it looks totally badass! What it really needs is some sleeker headlights and a more sloped profile in the rear. Like I said I didn't want to **** it up, just doing the grille took an hour! Inspiration goes to PhiloK, after I saw his rendition in the Legend gallery.

Here is the original pic:

http://image.genex.com/acura/00/gal/gal_rl/mod_gal_rl_9_wall.jpg

Later

P.S. Anyone want to customize it?

·
Registered
456 Posts
im wondring if i buy another coupe , if i will be able to put RL front and fenders on it...it should fit

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
acuralegend.com said:

Indeed.
Damn !!! Good Eye. ;)

But I'd still buy it if it was true.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
jason520 said:
Okay, okay... So it's a fake...

I knew if I tried to do too much I would make it obvious. I think it looks totally awesome though. I don't know how anyone could not think it looks totally badass! What it really needs is some sleeker headlights and a more sloped profile in the rear. Like I said I didn't want to **** it up, just doing the grille took an hour! Inspiration goes to PhiloK, after I saw his rendition in the Legend gallery.

Here is the original pic:

http://image.genex.com/acura/00/gal/gal_rl/mod_gal_rl_9_wall.jpg

Later

P.S. Anyone want to customize it?
Oh, it is smooth, very smooth. Good work, but you cant fool these guy, but thanks for the idea. We should email this to acura.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thats one sweet photoshop job
must ave taken you a while.
I agree that it needs sleeker headlights.
IMO nothing comes close (or ever will) to the front of a G2. nothing.

·
Registered
733 Posts
acuralegend.com said:

Indeed.
Damn good eye Darren, Cause I was just about to sell my kids for that ride....Hmmmm, some mesh grille work, A nice CAI, two sets of Remus' on the back ends, a spoiler, another set of rims, some tint, then we could have our new Legend for 2004.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts