Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we had 5 cars come, 6 people. we basically hung out and talked for a while before tylers bum self felt that he had to leave :****:

anyway...we will have to do this again in not too long.

·
meber
978 Posts
It was nice to get together again. We need to do this again soon and not wait another year and a half.

Do you have any larger pics? I wouldn't mind them if you do.

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
hey, my car is dirty. so. I had to drive an hour to get there. and i have too much stuff to do to spend my time cleaning my car all the time. Joel tried to get on it with me. ;) you need some mods. Hell of a clean stockie tho. wish mine was that nice.

sam, ill keep workin on that speaker problem, gimme a week.

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Blue_Raspberry said:
RangerJoe,

You're coupe is looking good man!!!! :2cool:
hahaha, OWNED!!!!!!!

rangerjoes car still does not have an engine, he should be buying one soon for me to shove in there. that black coupe belongs to joel. (jmckell) Its a 94 black on black and very clean.

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea, without some sort of lowering parts, you will be pretty high in the air.

if you really wanted to, as long as you take all responsiblity for the wheels (ie, if you curb/bend them, you fix them before my car is fixed) you are more than welcome to use the wheels, since i dont use them

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.