Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, lately i have been really bored... i am graduating with my mba this may and already have a job lined up. classes are almost over and i am once again single... my friends are busy during the day so anyways... today kinda spur of the moment i end up at an exotic car rentals place. i ended up renting a 2006 boxter... it is so much fun to drive... i know it is no comparison to the 911 i had last year on my birthday, but i think that this is a much more affordable choice and i will probably get one for my next (or weekend) car within a year or so.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
don't. My friend's mom got one (2001) with low miles for the same reason and had nothing but problems. 51,000 mi- BHG , then the transmission (auto) started acting up, then some other electrical stuff happened when me and him didn't talk much anymore. To make a long story short, she sold it and bought a Benz and a Mustang GT convertable.

·
Yes it was a Maxima.
573 Posts
don't. My friend's mom got one (2001) with low miles for the same reason and had nothing but problems. 51,000 mi- BHG , then the transmission (auto) started acting up, then some other electrical stuff happened when me and him didn't talk much anymore. To make a long story short, she sold it and bought a Benz and a Mustang GT convertable.
That's what she gets for getting a Boxster with an automatic transmission.

'06+ have revised engines over the '01s. The 2.5s are slow as balls even in stick shift, sure do sound cool in the high revs though and they're fun cars (had a few when I valeted a long time ago)

You might want to consider a Coxster as well.

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
997 > all other Porsches

go hard or go home

1 - 4 of 4 Posts