Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what the award categories are? I want to try and win one for my mom, RIP, so I gotta start getting ready!! Gotta win something for her, she bought my car!

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Wow, I'm sorry about your mother death. Thats really cool she bought you the Legend. Good Luck.

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Can anyone tell me what the award categories are? I want to try and win one for my mom, RIP, so I gotta start getting ready!! Gotta win something for her, she bought my car!
Considering the history of A-L.com this question alone deserves an award. A-L only exists because of one great mom working with her son. Much respect is still paid to the A-L mother.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Considering the history of A-L.com this question alone deserves an award. A-L only exists because of one great mom working with her son. Much respect is still paid to the A-L mother.
it's true, if it wasn't for matt's mom this forum never would have existed, at least as it does. :thumbsup: for LEGEND mommas.

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's awesome! Legend moms rock!

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is Legand Momma, same as Baby Momma???????????:rolleyes:
Legend momma is waaaaaaaay better than baby momma!

Here is to my Legend momma, who would be 49 today, but is not, but still paid for my Leg....All the money and work is for you.......

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Happy birthday to momdukes!

Wow your mom was young! sad day, GRHS.

Yea Mrs. Whelan hooked it up. Much respect due.

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
Hey Jen, you are also a Legend momma...you drive a Legend and you're a mom ;)

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Jen, you are also a Legend momma...you drive a Legend and you're a mom ;)
Yes I am :giggle: and I'm teaching my son to respect the Leg! He's only 7 and looks forward to "carwash sundays"

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
Yes I am :giggle: and I'm teaching my son to respect the Leg! He's only 7 and looks forward to "carwash sundays"
im gonna teach my nephew how to properly wash a car (swirl free technique) as soon as he's old enough...he's only 3 mos old now :lol:

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Looking forward to it ^^ How about a "Got BHG fixed just in time for the meet" award so I can win something too :p

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Looking forward to it ^^ How about a "Got BHG fixed just in time for the meet" award so I can win something too :p
That would be a great one!

Here is the working list.
*Subject to change
Award Catagories:
Best OEM
Best Modified
Best In Show
Best Paint
Best Engine
Best Wheels
Highest HP
Fastest Lap - AutoX
Fastest Run - Drag
Longest Drive
Best Auido/Visual Equipment Install

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
That would be a great one!

Here is the working list.
*Subject to change
Award Catagories:
Best OEM
Best Modified
Best In Show
Best Paint
Best Engine
Best Wheels
Highest HP
Fastest Lap - AutoX
Fastest Run - Drag
Longest Drive
Best Auido/Visual Equipment Install
Nice categories!

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
damn, where's the "had to do everything on my car twice because the first time it got fucked up" award? I wanted to win something dammit, ha ha ha!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
haha. my mom hates the Leg.

She claims I don't do anything around the house anymore, and I spend all my time cleaning, admiring, and fixing my baby.

Who said that was a bad thing anyway?

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
How 'bout a "coach builder's" category, or "most hacked up and chopped" category. :giggle: :rofl: :lol:
We are working something special with you. Full EFX is trying to get the P3, the convertible, wide body, G2 Legend Coupe, to NALM 2008. I have never heard of a convertible G1 and G2 being in the same place. This is going to make for some cool pics, I just hope they have the time to get it ready.

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
We are working something special with you. Full EFX is trying to get the P3, the convertible, wide body, G2 Legend Coupe, to NALM 2008. I have never heard of a convertible G1 and G2 being in the same place. This is going to make for some cool pics, I just hope they have the time to get it ready.
tahts goona be sweet if they get it done!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts