Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this car with about 120K miles. It is dark green on tan leather. The car is pretty much like in showroom shape except a little wear on the driver's seat. The 50 something man selling bought it new in 91 and has modified nothing at all....BONE STOCK.

He emailed me all the info and I will see the car early next week since it is about 50 miles from me. I have to see if he did the T belt service and I assume it will need valve seals soon (about $800 of repair). The belt I can do myself if need be.

It will be for my 68 yr old dad cause I can't stand the car he has now so I'm just going to buy another and show up with it. He drives like 30 miles a week so it is pointless to buy something new and let it depreciate while not being used much.

I think maybe they will go down to around 2 grand but not much less than that.

What do you think?

·
Registered
650 Posts
to me, thats a great deal as long as the car is in good shape.

now i live in a different area, but i had a helluva time finding a legend in good shape for that price. i paid 3k for a 91 sedan with 175k.

to me, thats a good deal. im not sure what others will say though. good luck either way

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Sounds like a good deal. I paid $3K for mine back in October 2007. It was bone stock, with timing belt done. In great shape, except for front seats. Had 87,000 miles, no rust.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
sounds decent, i know this sounsd bad but I probably wouldnt do T-Belt since it sounds like he doesn't drive much anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.