Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just purchase a set of 2G Legend Kports coil overs through one the group buys for my 97 RL. I got these to replace a set of legend Eibachs and installed them yesterday. The improvement is massive in all areas, control, body roll, comfort, the car fells planted and in control, ride quality is very good to excellent. I still have to tweak them a bit but I can say the ride is very nice, firm but NOT jarring at all. Think of a BMW 330i with a sport package and you'll get the idea. Whoever is thinking about lowering and improving the ride of their RL, THIS is the way to go, you will not be disappointed.
The only modification you need is to get the lower strut forks from the 2G Legend, which I already had, and you're done. My only regret is I wish I had done this when I got the car...:thumbsup:
Here is the link for the GB:
http://www.acura-legend.com/vbullet...-5-760-shipped-120810/index3.html#post1262803

Title should read 1G RL sorry.

·
Registered
132 Posts
What are the spring-rate specs and model numbers on the coilovers?
Can you still have a ride height near stock if you so desired?...I want a more controlled/firmer ride, but not looking to lower it much...maybe just level it out.

Pics?

Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can definately leave it at stock height. These coildovers allow for a lot of adjustment, height wise, compression and rebound.
If you go to their website look up the Kontrol Pro coilover section and find the Legend coilover set, all the specs are there.
The car is very dirty now, as soon as I clean it I'll post pics.
:yes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.